Was there a mystery tree stump on your property when you acquired it? Did you chop a tree down and decide to cut costs (pun intended) by leaving the stump in place? We offer stump removal services to grind away and remove any stump at a price you can afford.
But tree stumps and above-ground roots aren’t just an eyesore, they can be hazardous too. Above-ground tree roots can cause cracks in foundations, sidewalks and driveways, and damage underground pipes. And stumps left behind will often serve as a home for termites and other varmints and limit the use that can be given to a particular outdoor space.
Why Remove Tree Stumps
- Prevent damage to underground pipes
- Remove hindrance to movement
- Increase the aesthetic value of your landscape
- Prevent damage to concrete
- Allow more room for your garden or next outdoor project
Our Approach to Stump Removal
We come equipped with a stump grinder capable of fitting through a 36″ gate. We typically grind the stump between 6 – 12 inches below the surface which we then backfill. This will leave you plenty of room to re-sod or plant grass seed. Any visible roots will be eliminated as well. To prevent ongoing growth of the remaining roots we recommend applying a chemical after the grinding process.
If you prefer, we can leave the mulch that you can use in your garden for improved appearance, weed reduction, and water retention.
Call us for a free estimate on your stump grinding / removal project at (949) 449-2799 or submit the form at the top of this page and we’ll get back to you within minutes.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re fully licensed bonded and insured: Under California law, working hiring a company that is not insured makes you liable to any damage to persons or property that are caused by the company.
- We are certified arborists: We’re Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals (CTSP).
- References available: Don’t take our word for it. Reach out to our past customers.
- Estimate first, work second: You’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying and how long it will take before the project begins.
- The right tools for the job: We’ve got all the cutting edge (pun intended) tools to get the job done right.
- Safety first: We bring all the personal protective equipment required by The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).